Friday 19 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
straitstimes
1 months ago

Contractor held liable for temple volunteer s fatal electrocution

September 19, 2018 5:00 AM

A contractor in charge of tentage and electrical installations at an open-air religious event is held wholly liable for damages, for the death of a volunteer electrocuted by exposed wires at the site.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

20181019_coins

- todayonline

20181019_rhodes_nuria

- todayonline
Hashtags:   

Contractor

 | 

held

 | 

liable

 | 

for

 | 

temple

 | 

volunteer

 | 

fatal

 | 

electrocution

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

20181019_coins

- todayonline

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

cro pic - nurual aizat

- todayonline