Monday 20 November 2017
Contact US    |    Archive
allsingaporestuff
3 months ago

LITTLE GIRL SCALDED AFTER HOT WATER GUSHES FROM DISLODGED CHALET SHOWER!

A netizen checked into Cherryloft chalet 2 days ago, but little did she expect that her young child would end up getting scalded by boiling hot water spewing out a dislodged shower head in the bathroom!   The incident took place on 5 September 2017 at about 4.50PM, when the family had checked into the chalet and just returned from a swim.   When the family s 9 year-old daughter went to take a bath, her parents were distressed to hear the little girl screaming from the bathroom after a while. They rushed in

Read on the original site


Hashtags:   

LITTLE

 | 

GIRL

 | 

SCALDED

 | 

AFTER

 | 

HOT

 | 

WATER

 | 

GUSHES

 | 

FROM

 | 

DISLODGED

 | 

CHALET

 | 

SHOWER

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
Singapore