Wednesday 16 January 2019
Home      All news      Contact us      Chinese
asiaone - 5 days ago

Man taken to hospital for burns after power bank explodes in his pocket at Bedok hawker centre

SINGAPORE - A man was taken to hospital on Friday evening (Jan 11) after suffering burns from a power bank, which had exploded in his pocket. The middle-aged man at Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre burnt his palm when he reached into his pocket to remove the device, reported Chinese-language daily Lianhe Wanbao. The Singapore Civil Defence Force said it responded to a call at about 6.40pm at Block 209 New Upper Changi Road. The man, who is in his 40s, was taken to Changi General Hospital.

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

taken

 | 

hospital

 | 

burns

 | 

after

 | 

power

 | 

explodes

 | 

pocket

 | 

Bedok

 | 

hawker

 | 

centre

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources